How an Engineer folds a T-Shirt

[postlink]http://videoclouds.blogspot.com/2010/08/how-engineer-folds-t-shirt.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZKKrUXjzDYendofvid

[starttext]This is why they are called as engineers[endtext]

I know what I'm doing this weekend

UPDATE:
To the sudden explosion of people who commented on this, allow me to clarify a few things. I'm not an engineer, I am a nerd and do like making odd stuff like this occasionally. I made one of these devices using this vid and posted it up here so a mate of mine in Canada could see it.

To the people leaving rather idiotic comments about me needing a life, to each his own, but someone did this in plastic and is probably making millions.

I didn't make the video, something I should have clarified, I don't own the company shown, and yes I know they use em in department stores, that would be where I got the idea of making my own, seeing as this probably took bit of nutting out to make I think it qualifies as engineering, as most engineers I know like complex solutions to simple problems

Lastly, it's a bit of fun. Remember that? Or is a pre-requisite to have all whimsy forcibly extracted when you get an internet connection

0 comments:

Post a Comment